Engineer control technology
For our client in Den Bosch we are looking for a Control Technology Engineer. Our client is a specialized company that designs, programs, installs and maintains complete industrial automation projects
In this independent position you will be involved in devising, designing and drawing control systems. This is done both at our drawing location in Den Bosch and on a project basis on location. Activities that fall within your tasks are designing and drawing electrical installations for industrial automation, drawing complete control installations for process installations or machine controls and checking your own drawing work. In addition, you will be involved in independently obtaining information from the supplied data or project documents, making projects ready for implementation and you may guide prospective draftsmen with their work. In this position you work closely with colleagues from other departments and you are involved in the realization of the projects.
– You have an MBO or HBO working and thinking level.
– You are in possession of a diploma in electrical engineering, industry or automation.
– You have at least 1 year of experience with AutoCad.
– You are familiar with the CAD applications Stabicad or E-plan, an advantage if you already master them
– You have electrical and mechanical knowledge.
– You have a good command of the Dutch, English and German language
– Preferably you also speak French
– You are in possession of driver's license B.
Are you interested in the above position? Call: 0497-337589 or send your CV + motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org
Uren per week: 40
Locatie: Den Bosch
Sjimmie Pellen email@example.com