Installation and Service Technician
Our client has been a specialist in the access systems for luxury mega yacht building for more than 20 years. The access systems include sliding doors, sliding shutters, sliding windows and windbreak systems. The entire process from initial design, technical elaboration and production, to the assembly and installation on the yachts is in-house with our client. Our team distinguishes itself by knowledge, experience and by the flexible and customer-oriented service.
Do you want to join this team as an Installation and Service Technician?
As an Installation and Service Technician within our project organization, you are responsible for carrying out assembly work and the delivery of our sliding door systems on the most luxurious yachts in the world. You also carry out service and maintenance work on existing systems, for which you will occasionally have to travel.
Your work consists of;
– Assembly and assembly of sliding door systems on board yachts;
– Ensure a high-quality finish;
– Electrotechnical and mechanical commissioning and final delivery of the systems;
– Performing service and maintenance work on existing systems on board yachts.
What do you have to offer us:
– You are a specialist in the field of mechatronics/electronics;
– You have an independent, responsible and solution-oriented work mentality;
– You are eager to learn and not afraid to take the lead and think two steps ahead;
– You are decisive and result-oriented;
– You can work well in a team, but also independently;
– You are customer-oriented;
– Minimum MBO working and thinking level in a technical direction;
– You master the English language;
– Thinking along / further developing our existing products
What do we have to offer; You have a diversity of activities that lead to the delivery of an aesthetically high-quality end product;, You install access systems on the most luxurious yachts, this is often your workplace;, You become part of a small / informal company with ambition;, You get room for fulfillment of your ambitions and career opportunities;, There is the possibility to do work with customers abroad;
Are you interested in the above position? Call: 0497-337589 or send your CV + motivation to email@example.com
Uren per week: 40
Sjimmie Pellen firstname.lastname@example.org