Machine Counter/Technical Operator
Do you want to be part of a motivated team of technical operators/machine counters who are responsible for producing the most important (safety) parts for the automotive and medical industry? Which more than millions of people worldwide use every day. Think of parts in the cars of the most famous brands in the world.
Do you also enjoy working in an environment where we ask you to do your job a little better every day? Where you can work on improvements together with your colleagues and your development is central?
Then we are looking for you!
Our client specializes in series and high volume production of complex die-cutting (safety) parts within the automotive and medical industry.
Machine counter/Technical Operator Tilburg
In the Machine Counter position, you are responsible for producing products that must meet the highest accuracy. Think, for example, of safety parts for the automotive industry. You operate the Stanspersen and carry out continuous quality measurements. You are responsible for the quality requirements that must be met in the process. In addition, you are responsible for maintaining the machine and you ensure that the production process runs optimally.
– You can, after your training period, independently operate the presses and you are also able to solve small malfunctions
– You are eager to learn and want to learn even more about technology and working as a Technical Operator
– You are responsible for the handling of the products and the maintenance of the machines. You ensure that the production process runs optimally
– You are flexible and quality conscious
– You are willing to work in a 2-shift system and in the future in a
What else we expect from you:
– A course at MBO 2 level or higher, preferably in a technical direction
– Relevant work experience in a (similar) position is an advantage
– You have a passion for technology
– You are motivated and want to work
– You are open to learning
– A versatile interesting job in a modern high-tech business environment
– A good salary and extensive secondary employment conditions
– Various internal and external training opportunities
– Annual parties/outings; such as a wrong Christmas sweater day, summer barbecue, Christmas drink etc.
– Flexible working hours, informal working atmosphere, many development / career opportunities, and very nice colleagues who are happy to help you
Are you interested in the above position? Call: 0497-337589 or send your CV + motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org
Uren per week: 40
Sjimmie Pellen email@example.com