Machine operator punching/CNC Sheet metalworking
Our client is a company that is distinctive and inspiring in making metal facades, perforated panels and typesetting for construction.
As a machine operator you set the punch and machine on the basis of drawings,
order guidance notes or CNC programs. You ensure that the right
tools are ready. In addition, you check the quality of the produced
(part of) products. You comply with guidelines, work instructions and procedures that relationship have on our quality systems
You will be part of our production team, work closely with the entire team and
reports to the production manager.
What does your day look like?
– You set the punch and CNC sheet metal processing based on the drawing
– You make parts in accordance with the order guidance slip
– You take care of (partly) solving malfunctions on the machine (breakdown service)
– You perform simple maintenance on the machines and / or support the
supplier/mechanic when having maintenance work carried out
– If necessary, you guide and support other machine operators and
– You take care of keeping and tidying up machines, tools and
our working environment (for safety reasons)
– You think along about ideas and improvements for the production and also speak to them
– Training at VMBO/MBO level or comparable knowledge level
– Preferably experience in working in a production environment
– Affinity with technology and metal is an advantage
– You are a junior and/or a lateral entrant or a senior with a passion for technology
– You are motivated and contain a good dose of growth ambition to achieve the
take the next step in technology
– You recognize yourself in our core values; together, passion, happiness sustainable and smart
Do you want to take this career step together with our client?
In exchange for your talent, you can expect this from us: A challenging job in a
dynamic environment with an enthusiastic, driven and committed team. In addition, offer
we attractive employment conditions in a permanent employment contract (38 hours) and a
competitive salary. Stimulating room for own initiative and personal development
In short: a versatile position within an organization that is characterized by
growth and innovation.
Are you interested in the above position? Call: 0497-337589 or send your CV + motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org
Uren per week: 40
Sjimmie Pellen email@example.com