Mechanic Electrical Industry
For our client in Den Bosch we are looking for an Electrical Industry Mechanic, both nationally and internationally. Our client is a specialized company that designs, programs, installs and maintains complete industrial automation projects.
You manage the electrical installations and carry out preventive and corrective maintenance on the installations. In addition, you keep yourself busy with keeping control systems and measurement and control systems up-to-date.
Building and wiring control cabinets, control panels and power distributors is not unfamiliar territory for you, as well as checking and testing control cabinets before they go to the client. Other tasks are the cabling and connection of complete control systems and the on-site testing of these electronic installations.
– A completed MBO level 4 education in electrical engineering, industrial automation or mechatronics.
– Control technology and software arouse your interest.
– You have knowledge of Siemens S7 and other PLC controls or are willing to learn this.
– You are driven to develop yourself in your field
– You like to work in a team, but can also work independently
– You are analytically strong and you work solution- and result-oriented.
Are you looking for a new challenge? Our client offers a great job in which you can grow to a higher level of electrician industry!
Are you interested in the above position? Call: 0497-337589 or send your CV + motivation to email@example.com
Uren per week: 40
Locatie: Den Bosch
Sjimmie Pellen firstname.lastname@example.org