Mechanic panel construction
For our client from 's-Hertogenbosch we are looking for a panel construction mechanic
About our client:
Our client is a specialized company that designs, programs, installs and maintains complete industrial automation projects. At home and abroad they are active for production companies (in particular the food industry, machine factories and logistics companies). Whereby our client confirms to the applicable national and international regulations, guidelines and standards.
Our client is looking for:
A panel construction mechanic who can not only be used as a panel builder but is electrically and mechanically well-versed and is able to fulfill a coordinating, managerial role in the client's workshop. You identify any difficulties or inaccuracies from drawing and know how to transfer this correctly to the drawing room. The candidate is communicative and possibly, if the project so requires, willing to travel abroad to put into operation (this can happen occasionally).
The activities consist of:
– The correct construction and wiring of control cabinets.
– Control panels and feed distributors from drawing, checking and testing control cabinets before they go to the client.
– During the project you have a lot of contact with colleagues from other departments such as the drawing room and software department.
The candidate has:
– A course in electrical engineering, technician mechatronics or automation technology and whether that is LBO or MBO find our
client less important.
– Our client finds it more important that he /she has experience in a position as a panel builder.
– It concerns a job as of 1 March 2022 for 40 hours per week.
– Salary depends on age and experience.
Are you interested in the above position? Call: 0497-337589 or send your CV + motivation to email@example.com
Uren per week: 40
Locatie: Den Bosch
Sjimmie Pellen firstname.lastname@example.org