The company is a world leader in setting up solutions for mushroom farms and composting sites. They started making machines for the mushroom industry since 1971 and continued to expand over the years. The company provides solutions that are designed and manufactured entirely in-house. They guarantee quality in the design and realization of projects or parts of the expertise. Anywhere in the world, the wide range of knowledge guarantees seamless coverage of all relevant areas of expertise.
In this position you design, draw and engineer machines for projects for mushroom cultivation, composting and waste. You consult with and collect the necessary information from the (pre-)engineering, sales department, the head of engineering, the project team, customers and suppliers. You then work out the design globally and make the concept and workshop drawings on assignment. You support the project leader and give technical advice. For this position we train you to become a so-called product owner, we call that manager, of an x-number of machines and thus ensure a correct standardization and assurance of quality. Our machines are about 80% standard, the remaining 20% are specials (customer wishes) and it concerns a bit of further development of current machines.
You can also be challenged to take responsibility for bringing innovation projects to a perfect result, from idea to prototype. In this you have an important role in which, in addition to engineering, you also offer hands-on support during building and testing. In the end, you put everything in 3D. For the new design, you have frequent consultations with the R&D Technician when setting up the test setups and testing.
test. In the R&D team you work closely with the owner, suppliers, purchasing, engineers and production.
In short, what we are looking for is a Mechanical Engineer, who, in addition to designing and engineering existing machines, can be deployed on special R&D projects. The latter is especially the case if you have developed well, with sufficient knowledge and experience.
– You have a completed MBO or HBO education in mechanical engineering.
– For this position we are looking for an HBO-er with 8-10 years of experience in mechanical engineering, experience with R&D and prototype construction is needed.
– You draw with the help of Autocad and Inventor 3D or you have practical experience with other 3D packages.
– You have a hands-on mentality, are driven and an enterprising type who comes full of enthusiasm.
– You are not only pragmatic, but also conceptual, creative and able to translate wishes and ideas into concrete, new products.
– You are used to working sometimes in a hectic environment, under time pressure.
– You master the English language in word and writing.
– A career in which you can do what you were trained to do: engineering, designing, thinking along, innovations, improvements
– Career opportunities, working on your personal development (PDP)
– Challenge and variety in work
– Working with short lines and little hierarchy
– Working in agribusiness
– In-house production; you see what you've made!
Are you interested in the above position? Call: 0497-337589 or send your CV + motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org
Uren per week: 40
Sjimmie Pellen email@example.com