For our client in Bladel we are looking for several technicians!
Our client is a supplier of stainless steel products for machine and equipment construction. In this company they have all (modern) production techniques in-house and quality is of paramount importance! The company presents itself as ambitious, well-organized and qualitatively strong.
As a mechanic you keep yourself busy with assembling different assemblies, machine parts and / or the complete assembly of complete machines. With the help of drawings, instructions or guidelines, you carry out both the electrical and mechanical work. In addition, you are also involved in performing tests, adjusting and adjusting various machines and making any changes.
– You have followed at least a completed technical MBO education, preferably mechanics.
– You have two right hands
– You like to tinker in your free time
– You are enthusiastic and employable full-time
– You can work independently as well as in a team
– You can read drawings independently and work accurately
– Experience in mechanical engineering is an advantage
– You live in the Kempen region
Are you interested in the above position? Call: 0497-337589 or send your CV + motivation to email@example.com
Uren per week: 40
Sjimmie Pellen firstname.lastname@example.org