Sales support employee
In this role you are involved in supporting administrative work (back office).
– Entering orders
– Confirming orders
– Control & update order book
– Approving orders
– Create various weekly lists
– Contribution to operational consultations
– Answering questions for current orders by telephone and e-mail
– Handling complaints or escalating to colleague if it concerns a complex issue.
– MBO working and thinking level
– Affinity with a technique is an advantage
– At least 2 years of experience in a supporting sales function
– Knowledge of administrative processes and insight into their improvement
– Experience in information management
– Good command of the MS Office package
– Experience with ERP systems is desired
– Good command of English language.
– You are communicative and customer-oriented
– You are administratively accurate
– You can anticipate well
– You pay attention to details
– You can also work under pressure in a structured and accurate way
– You are flexible and can structure things well and set priorities.
If this vacancy has aroused your interest, please call: 0497-337589 or send your CV + motivation to email@example.com
Uren per week: 40
Sjimmie Pellen firstname.lastname@example.org