Shiftleader cleanroom assembly
We are looking for carpenters/woodworkers for a client of us in Eindhoven. Working for this company in the Eindhoven region means being part of a rapidly growing organization and is characterized by its informal character and short communication lines.
They belong to the worldwide top in the field of high-tech packaging and tooling. They develop, clean, produce and manage the logistics flow of packaging for high-quality industrial products.
What are you going to do?
As a Shiftleader Cleanroom you work in a 2-shift system and you manage 35-45 employees in different Cleanrooms. You are the right hand of the Cleanroom Manager here.
You are involved on a daily basis with optimizing production by means of to make and realize the most efficient planning possible.
You are also active as a troubleshooter and therefore the point of contact for
deviations or process disruptions within the department.
The following tasks also belong to the position of Shiftleader Cleanroom:
– Managing, coaching and developing employees in your team
– Ensuring quality and safety guidelines of all process steps within the department
– Thinking about improvements and delivering improvement proposals regarding the process
– Making a daily/weekly planning and realizing it in consultation with the team leader
– Performing various administrative activities, assembly and quality control
Your working hours are roughly one week from Monday to Friday from 5.45 am to 2.15 pm and the other week from Monday to Friday from 2.45 pm to 00.15 am.
Due to your responsible role, these times can of course vary.
We are looking for a candidate who, in addition to the above, also meets the following requirements:
– MBO+/ HBO work and thinking level
– You have extensive knowledge and experience in Cleanrooms
– Experience with Lean/ 5S methods is highly desirable!
– You preferably have a BHV and/or first aid diploma
– You are naturally stress resistant and know how to keep an overview in complex situations
As a full-time Shiftleader Cleanroom at this large and international supplier you will work in an international, pleasant and young team in a super modern working environment where you can gain a lot of technical knowledge and experience.
In addition, we offer the following:
A good salary of €2,400 – €2,950 gross per month, depending on knowledge and experience
On top of that, a shift allowance of no less than 18%
Generous travel allowance (if more than 10 km)
Development and growth in your position
We offer a full-time job with a view to a contract for an indefinite period of time
A very nice and challenging position within a growing and stable company
Heb je interesse in de bovenstaande functie? Bel dan naar: 0497-337589 of stuur je cv + motivatie naar email@example.com
Uren per week: 40
Tim van Hooff firstname.lastname@example.org