For our client in Bladel we are looking for a work planner!
Our client is a supplier of stainless steel products for machine and equipment construction. In this company they have all (modern) production techniques in-house and quality is of paramount importance! The company presents itself as ambitious, well-organized and qualitatively strong.
In this position you work to support the project leaders. You are involved in filling orders and laser lists, creating articles, requesting quotations and administratively processing drawings, order folders and various labels. You prepare order orders and you are responsible for issuing small orders.
– You have followed at least a completed technical MBO education, preferably mechanics.
– You have already gained some experience in mechanical engineering
– You are familiar with ERP systems and office software
– You are enthusiastic and employable full-time
– You can work independently as well as in a team
– You can read drawings independently and work accurately
– You live in the Kempen region
Are you interested in the above position? Call: 0497-337589 or send your CV + motivation to email@example.com
Uren per week: 40
Sjimmie Pellen firstname.lastname@example.org