We are looking for cleanroom operators for a client of us in Eindhoven. Working for this company means being part of a rapidly growing organization and is characterized by its informal character and short communication lines.
They belong to the worldwide top in the field of high-tech packaging and tooling. They develop, clean, produce and manage the logistics flow of packaging for high-quality industrial products.
– Cleaning of high tech parts according to instructions and protocols
– Carrying out assembly and cleaning activities
– Performing quality measurements
– Working on the basis of work instructions and technical drawings
– Good command of the English language
– You work according a structure and independently
– You want to work in two shifts
– You already have some experience in the Cleanroom, pré
– We offer a full-time job with the perspective of a permanent contract
– Travel allowance
– A good salary
Uren per week: 40
Frank vd Woude firstname.lastname@example.org