The company is a specialist in the field of pre-treatment, lacquering and printing of metal and plastic products. They have an extremely modern machine park, making them a versatile partner for various high-quality industries. In the laboratory, they test and examine products with a lacquer system or metallic coating.
As a paint sprayer C / student you are among other things (under the guidance of the paint sprayer A) busy with:
– Studying the workshop folders, containing product drawings and data on required pre-processing, paints to be used, lacquering technique to be applied, quality requirements, etc.
– Pre-processing of supplied parts.
– Adjustment and adjustment of spraying equipment to be used.
– The supervised spraying of the various plastic, ferrous and non-ferrous parts.
– You are enthusiastic and eager to learn
– You have an aptitude for working as a paint sprayer
– You are accurate, team player and a real go-getter
– You are available full-time
You will become part of a successful and dynamic company with a leading position in the market. A nice varied job within a close-knit team and will further teach you the intricacies of the profession.
Are you interested in the above position? Call: 0497-337589 or send your CV + motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org
Uren per week: 40
Sjimmie Pellen email@example.com