For our client in Eersel we are looking for apprentice / help (electrical) mechanics!
Our client is a total specialist in the field of electrical engineering, security and communication technology. The key words teamwork, innovation and ambition come into their own in this family business! With more than 30 years of experience, the company is ready for their customers through quality, customization and innovative solutions.
As an apprentice mechanic, you will go directly with experienced colleagues on the road to work on various projects in the housing, non-residential construction and private sector. Step by step you learn the profession of electrician and you do this in combination with a BBL training. During this training you go to school 1 day a week and you work with us in the company for the other 4 days! You will be intensively guided by experienced colleagues.
– You have completed high school and are at the beginning of your career
– You have affinity with (electrical) technology
– You have two right hands and eager to learn
– You are willing to follow a (BBL) course
– You master the Dutch language in word and writing
– If you already have a driver's license, this is a nice bonus!
Are you interested in the above position? Call: 0497-337589 or send your CV + motivation to email@example.com
Uren per week: 40
Sjimmie Pellen firstname.lastname@example.org