We are looking for carpenters/woodworkers for a client of us in Eindhoven. Working for this company in the Eindhoven region means being part of a rapidly growing organization and is characterized by its informal character and short communication lines.
They belong to the worldwide top in the field of high-tech packaging and tooling. They develop, clean, produce and manage the logistics flow of packaging for high-quality industrial products.
– Repairing and assembling doors, boxes, floors, frames, walls, window sills and/or other (wooden) constructions
– Studying sketches, drawings and specifications
– Checking the soundness and condition of existing structures
– Determine dimensions and distances with tools such as tape measure, pencil, folding rule and chalk
– Cutting wooden plates and beams to size with (electric) tools
– Fastening building materials together using nails, screws, bolts, etc.
– Finishing connections and seams (for example with skirting boards or sealant)
To be able to perform this function properly, you obviously have handy hands and serious experience with reading technical drawings. In addition, you take with you:
– VMBO work and thinking level
– Good command of the Dutch or English language
– You are willing to work in two shifts
– You have a technical background or experience with woodworking
– You are a team player
– You work accurately and strive for quality
A nice position for someone who likes to work with his hands and who wants to get started soon! You can also count on the following:
– Salary of approx. €2,400 gross per month
– Travel allowance
– Personal development in your position
– We offer a full-time job with a view to permanent work
Uren per week: 40
Frank vd Woude firstname.lastname@example.org