Cleanroom foil employee
We are looking for carpenters/woodworkers for a client of us in Eindhoven. Working for this company in the Eindhoven region means being part of a rapidly growing organization and is characterized by its informal character and short communication lines.
They belong to the worldwide top in the field of high-tech packaging and tooling. They develop, clean, produce and manage the logistics flow of packaging for high-quality industrial products.
What are going to do?
As a Cleanroom Foil Employee at this modern company, you work in a team of 7-10 people, mostly ladies.
Your tasks will mainly be cutting foil (machinery) and package high tech parts, to protect them during international air transport.
It is a must you can read and understand technical drawings.
You will receive the right guidance on the work floor to be well trained.
Your working days are one week from Monday to Friday from 5:45AM – 2:45PM and the other week from 3:15PM – 12:15AM.
You also recognize yourself in the following:
– Are eager to learn, proactive and have a positive attitude to work
– Can read technical drawings and have experience with them
– Speaks and understands the English language
– A gross salary of approx. €2.400 gross per month incl. 18% shift allowance
– A travel allowance (if more than 10 km one way)
– We offer permanent work with a view to a contract for an indefinite period of time
Heb je interesse in de bovenstaande functie? Bel dan naar: 0497-337589 of stuur je cv + motivatie naar firstname.lastname@example.org
Uren per week: 40
Tim van Hooff email@example.com