At at our client we are looking for Cleanroom technicians to assemble various complex high-tech modules. Are you this versatile craftsman who wants to develop further? Do you have technical skills in the field of assembly and are you quality driven? Then
this vacancy might be something for you!
Due to the growth of our organization, we are looking for cleanroom technicians. Together with your colleagues, you will assemble and test high-tech complex modules. Think of proton accelerators for medical applications and modules for scientific
research. You do this according to the guidelines and procedures that are available for this and of course according to established, functional and quality requirements. You work in the assembly team in a cleanroom (ISO 6, ISO 7 or ISO 8).
We are looking for motivated technicians who also want to develop further in the assembly of high-end mechatronics.
– You have a technical MBO education, level 3 or level 4 in the direction of Mechanical Engineering, Mechatronics or a similar education.
– You have an affinity with the assembly of mechatronic systems.
– Experience in reading technical drawings.
– You are quality driven; achieving 0 mistakes through continuous process improvement is in your blood.
– Pro-active, a team player and thinks along in the development of the department.
– You are flexible, non-cleanroom assembly work can also be part of your work and you do not have a nine to five mentality.
– You have good communication skills.
– It concerns a position in day shift.
Working at our client means working at an innovative, entrepreneurial company where 'strength through cooperation' is central. We attach great importance to a collegial, pleasant working atmosphere. In addition to challenging work and fun colleagues, we also offer you:
– a competitive salary
– 20% shift allowance if you work in our 2-shift system
– plenty of opportunities for personal development through training and education
Uren per week: 40
STC Groep BV firstname.lastname@example.org