For our client in Bladel we are looking for an experienced CNC kanter!
In this company they have all (modern) production techniques in-house with regard to mechanical engineering and quality is of paramount importance! The company presents itself as ambitious, well-organized and qualitatively strong.
In this position you work independently on the CNC press brake on the basis of work assignments. You are responsible for adjusting, programming and operating the press brake. You will work with existing and new products.
– You have experience as a CNC kanter
– You have affinity with metal & technology
– You can work independently
– You have a collegial attitude
– You are available full-time
– You live in the Kempen region
Are you interested in the above position? Call: 0497-337589 or send your CV + motivation to email@example.com
Uren per week: 40
Sjimmie Pellen firstname.lastname@example.org