CNC milling machine
at our client is looking for a CNC Miller who can find his feet in a company with a passion for technology!
Within the Parts workflow, the 'CNC milling' cluster is responsible for producing complex milling parts. For this we use a modern machine park that consists of 4- or 5-axis milling machines from Burkhardt + Weber and Hermle, among others. With a team of about 15 millers, we produce very complex and challenging high-quality workpieces for various customers in the high-tech industry. The varied work package consists of producing complex prototypes in the initial phase of a new project to final volume production. As a CNC Miller within the team, you are responsible for manufacturing High Tech products within the highest possible accuracy. You work with machines unique in our industry. Think of the. In addition, as a CNC Miller you are partly responsible for the entire milling process and think along in the machining strategy, tool selection, clamping method up to and including the quality assessment, for delivering top work.
– You have a great passion for technology and milling in particular
– As a CNC miller you have extensive experience as a machining company
– You have experience with a 5-axis milling machine
– Experience with Siemens and/or Heidenhain control is an advantage
– You have the necessary material and tool knowledge and have knowledge of measurement methods and measuring equipment
– You are focused on high output with the right quality based on stable controlled processes
– You work meticulously, team player, flexible and driven
– You are willing to work in 2 shifts (early morning / late afternoon) or 3 shifts.
– You work in a machining department that is completely modernized and in which substantial investments are made. We would like to see people grow internally to achieve you and our client ambition.
What we offer:
– a competitive salary
– 20% shift allowance if you work in our 2-shift system
Uren per week: 40
STC Groep BV firstname.lastname@example.org