As a CNC Turner at our client, you are responsible for manufacturing high-tech metal products on our computer-controlled lathes. Real craftsmanship! Do you have an affinity with accurate work and are you curious about our company? Then we would like to receive your application!CNC Turner
As a CNC Turner you work within a team of turners where very complex, challenging products from various customers are produced. The turning department is specialized in the complete production of prototypes up to (small) series production. We work with leading machines such as Okuma (LB 200, LB300, U3000 and U4000) and Nakamura (WT150 and WT 300). Our most commonly used operating systems are OSP200/300 and Fanuc. For all these machines we are looking for motivated professionals.
Your work consists of pre- and post-processing of high-quality products made of exotic materials such as stainless steel, Invar36, Mu metal and various special alloys. You are jointly responsible for the entire process; from the machining strategy, tool selection, clamping methods to the quality assessment. We are looking for colleagues who preferably have experience with programming and can work independently.
– You have a great passion for technology and turning in particular;
– You have experience with shape and position tolerances within an accuracy of 0.01 mm.
– You have the necessary material and tool knowledge;
– You preferably have experience with CAD/CAM programming;
– You work meticulously and are a driven team player;
– You are willing to further develop yourself and invest in your own future by being further trained as a CNC turner on these modern machines.
– You are prepared to work in a 2-shift system.
Working for our client means working with the latest machines, at an innovative, entrepreneurial company where 'strength through cooperation' is central. We attach great importance to the personal input of our people and a collegial and pleasant working atmosphere. In addition to challenging work and fun colleagues, we also offer you:
– a competitive salary
– 20% shift allowance if you work in our 2-shift system
Heb je interesse in de bovenstaande functie? Bel dan naar: 0497-337589 of stuur je cv + motivatie naar email@example.com
Uren per week: 40
STC Groep BV firstname.lastname@example.org