Construction bench worker/welder
For our client in Bladel we are looking for an (apprentice) Construction bench worker / Welder!
In this company they have all (modern) production techniques in-house and quality is of paramount importance! The company presents itself as ambitious, well-organized and qualitatively strong.
As an experienced construction bench worker/welder, you independently make parts and/or complete assemblies of stainless steel from drawings for the food industry in particular. You keep yourself busy with both sheet metal and construction work.
ATTENTION! If you come in as a student, you will make parts and/or complete assemblies of stainless steel under the supervision of a qualified practical trainer.
– You have experience as a construction bench worker/welder, preferably in mechanical engineering.
– You can weld both TIG and MIG/MAG
– You can read drawings independently
– You can master the following disciplines; measuring, finishing and assembling
– You can work independently
– You have a collegial attitude
– You are available full-time
– You live in the Kempen region
Are you interested in the above position? Call: 0497-337589 or send your CV + motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org
Uren per week: 40
Sjimmie Pellen email@example.com