It is a market leader in the field of sewerage management, cleaning, inspection and renovation of various infrastructural works. They are active in sewerage management and have in-house knowledge about asset management of sewerage systems. They carry out assignments for governments, companies and private individuals. Incidentally, their own equipment is built and maintained in-house.
As an Electrical Engineer you are engaged in maintaining and repairing our high-quality camera and inspection systems and the refined techniques of our innovative vehicles. You perform preventive maintenance, make thorough analyses of malfunctions and carry out repairs, modifications and test programs.
– MBO work and thinking level in (electro)technical direction.
– 2-5 years of work experience as an electrician.
– Knowledge of hydraulics, precision mechanics and electronics.
– Preferably in the possession of VCA.
– Driving license B, preferably supplemented with C.
– Accurate, flexible, eager to learn, analytical and problem-solving skills.
We offer an informal and collegial working atmosphere and there is room for personal development. Salary indication is between € 2,700 and € 3,600 gross per month, depending on age and experience.
Are you interested in the above position? Call: 0497-337589 or send your CV + motivation to email@example.com
Uren per week: 40
Sjimmie Pellen firstname.lastname@example.org