Field Service Engineer
We are looking for a Field Service Engineer for our client. Working for this client means working for a global leader in agribusiness. They realize projects from head to toe for the mushroom cultivation and composting market in the field of mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, installation technology and construction. From in-house design and production, to delivery, assembly and installation at customers on five continents.
You can immediately start working as a Field Service Engineer. You are responsible for the installation, the start-up, the service and the maintenance of machines at customers. You will also be responsible for training local technicians and operators.
You are also working on;
– Solving malfunctions or problems with machines, electric drives or peripherals.
– Making adjustments/changes to machines.
– Performing preventive maintenance according to standards and own work experience.
– Providing technical support to customers.
You travel around the world and are often the face of our company for a client. You certainly have a lot of variety. Occasionally you are responsible for the installation of a completely new machine, sometimes you have to go to a customer because of a complex technical malfunction. This can be mechanical, electrical or control technical.
You will first have to get to know our machines (internally). Before we send you out independently to commission and pick up malfunctions.
– MBO+ working and thinking level, with at least 5 years of work experience in the field of service provision and maintenance.
– Knowledge about PLC software, Siemens S7, Tia Portal (no program work but reading, configuration or adjustments)
– Practical knowledge of mechanical engineering (mechanical) and hydraulics is a must.
– Experience with working independently on location abroad, and knowledge of Fancom is a must.
– We expect you to be creative and solution-oriented, take initiative and work efficiently and pragmatically.
– Flexible to work both internationally and outside regular working hours (up to 70%).
– You master the Dutch and English language in word and writing.
– A career in which you can do what you were trained to do: service engineering and problem solving
– Carreer opportunities
– Challenge and variety in work
– Working in argibusiness
Are you interested in the above position? Call: 0497-337589 or send your CV + motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org
Uren per week: 40
Sjimmie Pellen email@example.com