Together with a colleague, you are financially responsible for the administration.
Due to the strong growth of the company, we are looking for someone who is available between 32-40 hours.
– Taking care of the bank and cash entries
– Correct processes of purchase invoices, including preparing payments
– Ensuring correct, complete and timely processing of purchase and sales invoices
– Accounts payable and accounts receivable management
– Taking care of the VAT returns
– Administrative work related to contract management, insurance and fleet management.
– Correct telephone handling and mail handling of customers, suppliers and / or other contacts within the organization.
– MBO+ or HBO education level
– Knowledge and experience of accounting/administration
– Experience working with Financial Systems
– Experience with ISAH, ISAH Finance, Easy Invoice
– Experience working with MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
– Excellent English language and writing skills, command of the English language (e-mail)
-You are communicatively strong and know how to create support
– You are stress resistant and work in a structured way
– You are analytical and have a helicopter view
– You are proactive and know how to tackle
If this vacancy has aroused your interest, please call: 0497-337589 or send your CV + motivation to email@example.com
Uren per week: 40
Sjimmie Pellen firstname.lastname@example.org