For our client we are looking for a maintenance technician at various locations.
Our client is one of the largest producers of pallets, decking and fruit and vegetable boxes. The annual production capacity amounts to 5 million pallets spread over the two different locations in Heinenoord and Oud-Gastel. Sustainability is of paramount importance to our client, they only produce sustainable pallets in an environmentally conscious way.
In this position you perform maintenance on the various machines within the production hall in which the pallets are made. You will mainly be involved in remedying electrical and mechanical malfunction and maintenance work. You also take care of (preventive) maintenance on the production lines, machines and related installations of the machinery.
Please note! This function can be performed both in day shift and in a 2-shift system!
– You have at least a completed MBO level 2 education in mechanical engineering, electrical engineering or mechatronics
– You are pro-active and quality-oriented
– You can work well both independently and in a team
– You have already gained experience as a (maintenance) mechanic and have knowledge of machine parks
– You see malfunctions as a challenge!
Are you interested in the above position? Call: 0497-337589 or send your CV + motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org
Uren per week: 40
Sjimmie Pellen email@example.com