Maintenance technician TD
The company is a leader in the field of cataphoresis lacquers and powder coating of metal semi-finished products. It has developed from a supplier to a full-service organization. They have extensive possibilities in the field of pre-treatments, high-quality paint systems, assembly, logistics systems, storage and test facilities.
For the Technical Service department, they are looking for a maintenance technician with knowledge of electrical engineering, where you perform maintenance on pump installations and power installations. You analyse malfunctions and solve them. Welding work will also be involved in making various frames and racks for the powder coating line.
– You consult with colleagues about the work to be carried out, planning and preventive maintenance;
– You assist with maintenance / work;
– You identify points for improvement in production on a technical level;
– You have a helicopter view and make plans for the future;
– You have contact with suppliers;
– You support your colleagues;
– You have an MBO working and thinking level, preferably towards electrical engineering.
– You have experience in a production environment.
– You have knowledge of pump and force installations and level controllers is an advantage.
– You can read electrical diagrams and drawings.
– You have experience with welding.
We offer an informal and collegial working atmosphere and there is room for personal development. They use the CAO Klein Metaal, where you get 26 vacation days and 13 ATV days. Salary indication is between € 2,400 and € 3,100 gross per month, depending on age and experience.
Are you interested in the above position? Call: 0497-337589 or send your CV + motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org
Uren per week: 40
Sjimmie Pellen email@example.com