What matters to us is the continuity of water management. We ensure that pump systems are checked early and properly, so that inconvenience to the residents is minimized. In addition, we are also involved in the engineering, realization and maintenance of mechanical sewage systems. At the moment we have 30 employees and more than 1000 employees.
As a mechanic, you are daily busy with carrying out matters such as assembly and renovation matters on, among other things, pump installations. Other activities include mounting pumps in pump pit, mounting piping and connecting control cabinets on location. Often you do this kind of work with a fellow mechanic and the accompanying assembly bus and these are both mechanical and electronic. In other words, quite diverse.
– An enthusiastic candidate with an MBO education in mechanical engineering or equivalent
– A positive, flexible attitude and work mentality
– Affinity with electrical engineering is an advantage
– You can work independently as well as in a team
– You are in possession of a valid driver's license and a VCA diploma
– Furthermore, you have the willingness to follow courses and training and to run 24/7 breakdown services rotating with other mechanics
This company offers you a challenging position where values such as ambition, personal development, working independently in a dynamic working environment with room for responsibility are well represented.
Are you interested in the above position? Call: 0497-337589 or send your CV + motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org
Uren per week: 40
Locatie: Den Bosch
Sjimmie Pellen email@example.com