It is a market leader in the field of sewerage management, cleaning, inspection and renovation of various infrastructural works. They are active in sewerage management and have in-house knowledge about asset management of sewerage systems. They carry out assignments for governments, companies and private individuals. Incidentally, their own equipment is built and maintained in-house.
As a Mechanic you realize the construction of various cleaning equipment on the basis of drawings and by applying various techniques. Think of construction bench works, various welding techniques, but also carrying out modifications / renovations of existing equipment. All this in our own workshops where the execution of the (preventive) maintenance takes place and repairs and malfunctions are carried out / remedied.
– MBO working and thinking level (preferably Agricultural mechanization or Commercial vehicle mechanic)
– At least 2 years of work experience as a (company car) mechanic
– Knowledge of hydraulic and pneumatic systems
– Flexible, enterprising, result-oriented and problem-solving ability
– Preferably in possession of VCA and a welding diploma
– Driving license B, preferably supplemented with C
We offer an informal and collegial working atmosphere and there is room for personal development. Salary indication is between € 2,700 and € 3,600 gross per month, depending on age and experience.
Are you interested in the above position? Call: 0497-337589 or send your CV + motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org
Uren per week: 40
Sjimmie Pellen email@example.com