Do you like variety in your work and do you want to be part of an organization that focuses on business mechanization projects?
As a Mechatronic mechanic, you build complete machines or subassemblies completely independently. You will receive a work plan from the Project Leader and based on working drawings, instructions and diagrams you will work independently or in a team on a machine, device or product. Your work consists of assembling, assembling and assembling components into a complete machine or mechatronic product, as well as testing and adjusting the machines. In addition, you also regularly work on location at the customer and there you are responsible for overhaul and maintenance work. This work can take place both at home and abroad.
– You have a targeted MBO education level 4
– You have 10+ years of experience in mechanical engineering
– You have a great sense of responsibility and you strive for the highest possible level of quality
– You adhere to the procedures
– You are inventive and can solve problems well
– You are resistant to working under time pressure
– You pay attention to safety and the environment
– You are willing to work on location both at home and for some time abroad
– You speak reasonable to good English
Working at our client means working at an innovative, entrepreneurial company where 'strength through cooperation' is central. In addition to challenging work and fun colleagues and a pleasant working atmosphere, we also offer you:
– a competitive salary
– internal growth opportunities
Uren per week: 40
STC Groep BV email@example.com