Our client has been a specialist in the access systems for luxury mega yacht building for more than 20 years. The access systems include sliding doors, sliding shutters, sliding windows and windbreak systems. The entire process from initial design, technical elaboration and production, to the assembly and installation on the yachts is in-house with our client. The team distinguishes itself by knowledge, experience and by the flexible and customer-oriented service.
As a technical production employee within our project organization, you are responsible for carrying out production work, you take care of control of hours, planning, quality and customer satisfaction and thus you contribute to the realization of our end product.
Your activities consist of:
– Sawing and pre-processing of profiles,
– Welding and assembling of the systems,
– Finishing products at the highest quality and finish level
– Check products at a detailed level for completeness
– Carry out all necessary checks in the meantime
– Packing products and preparing them for transport
– Feedback with engineering about finished product
– Thinking along in improving the products and production methods
What do we ask of you:
– Minimum MBO working and thinking level in a technical direction
– Technical experience preferably in metalworking
– You want to develop yourself into a specialist in the field
– You are creative and like to be technically challenged
Technical Production employee in the access systems for mega yachts, CAO: Metaal & Techniek, You will receive a competitive salary, in accordance with Klein metaal.
Are you interested in the above position? Call: 0497-337589 or send your CV + motivation to email@example.com
Uren per week: 40
Sjimmie Pellen firstname.lastname@example.org