As a Quality Controller you are responsible for the continuous monitoring of the delivered quality of semi-finished products and manufacturing parts by third parties. You carry out checks upon entry, you take care of the administrative handling of
the work and you take care of the handling of customer complaints.
– You carry out quality control on the delivered semi-finished products
– Analyzing and assessing the deviations and registering them in the ERP system
– Taking care of the return and receipt in case of deviations of products
– You take care of the registration and where possible handling of returns
– You support with customer complaints and the execution of necessary actions (also administrative)
– Administrative processing of various quality matters
– You mainly consult internally with your own department, the purchasing department and with the internal customers (own or other BV's).
– In addition, you have external contacts with the suppliers about the delivered products that deviate.
– MBO working and thinking level
– Computer skills (Office package, ERP systems, ISAH is an advantage)
– Being able to handle measuring instruments (caliper, roughness gauges, calibers etc)
– Technical insight (being able to read and interpret technical drawings);
– Communicative skills in word and writing in English
– Knowledge of Lean Six Sigma Green belt, 8D Methodology and 5S Methodology is an advantage;
– Familiar with Quality methods is an advantage.
– You are stress resistant;
– You are proactive;
– You are flexible;
– You are customer-oriented (internal and external);
– You work accurately and have a real “quality mindset”;
– You are able to keep a view in the entire process;
– You can work efficiently and effectively
If this vacancy has aroused your interest, please call: 0497-337589 or send your CV + motivation to email@example.com
Uren per week: 40
Sjimmie Pellen firstname.lastname@example.org