The company develops and builds widenable trailers and containers in-house. The chassis are assembled and welded by the production team, after which they are externally coated. They are then reduced to a complete product in-house. The dismantling consists broadly of installing axles and wheels, braking installation, lighting installation and hydraulics and assembling floors and walls.
– You have a technical background, preferably an MBO training Mechanic company cars level 1 or
– Knowledge of dimensions and adjustment of body parts.
– Reading drawings and instructions.
– Have general machine knowledge such as drilling, grinding and sawing.
– Flexible posture
– No 9:00 to 17:00 mentality.
You will work in a result-oriented culture, where everyone at all levels contributes to the end result, namely a unique trailer.
Are you interested in the above position? Call: 0497-337589 or send your CV + motivation to email@example.com
Uren per week: 40
Sjimmie Pellen firstname.lastname@example.org