1 For our client from Eersel we are looking for a Warehouse employee.
The company in question is a young and driven company that has been designing and executing stages and event constructions for decades. Think of stages for the big festivals such as: Parkpop, Decibel outdoor, Tomorrowland and Dominator.
As a warehouse employee, you and the team are responsible for the logistical ins and outs within the organization. In short, this means:
– Loading and unloading of trailers;
– Preparing materials on the basis of packing slips;
– Checking materials for damage and identifying deviations;
– Stock management and quality assurance;
– Performing maintenance.
In short: a very varied job where we expect some flexibility from our employees.
– You have technical insight and a logistics background
– Forklift certificate is an advantage
– No 9 to 5 mentality
– You are in possession of a driving license B
– You are collegial
Are you interested in the above position? Call: 0497-337589 or send your CV + motivation to email@example.com
Uren per week: 40
Sjimmie Pellen firstname.lastname@example.org