For our client in Beverwijk we are looking for motivated Chief Mechanics / First Mechanics. The company is engaged in the development and production of automation solutions and drive concepts that are applied internationally. They do this for, among other things, conveyor belt systems, container cranes, industrial cranes and amusement parks.
Work: In this position you are responsible for installing electric drives for cranes, conveyor belts and ship winches. Your tasks consist of preparing electrical installation work, disassembling and repairing electrical components and various cabling. In addition, you will be involved in checking and assembling various components in electrical installations and you will complete all installation work.
– You have a completed MBO level 3 education, in electrical engineering
– You already have work experience as an electrician
– You are at least 18 years old
– You are in possession of a valid VCA certificate
– You have knowledge of the professional regulations according to the applicable laws and regulations
– You have a flexible attitude and no 8 to 5 mentality
Are you interested in the above position? Call: 0497-337589 or send your CV + motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org
Uren per week: 40
Sjimmie Pellen email@example.com