After many years of experience in the high-rise industry, the owner decided to start his own business in making construction hoists for the high-rise. They now have offices in the United Kingdom, France and the United States. They also have projects running in 7 different countries.
As a mechanic, you will work on maintaining and overhauling industrial lifts that come back from the high-rise. You do this on the basis of working drawings and electrical diagrams. In addition, you also use hand and power tools when maintaining control cabinets, control panels, etc. You ensure that all lifts are safe and reliable before they are installed on various high-rise projects and work mechanically on the lifts, especially in the office staff, but will regularly have to assist the field service.
– Technical mbo working and thinking level;
– Preferably prior education lts or mts;
– Good command of the Dutch and English language in word and writing;
– Passion for technology;
– Insight into the operation of machines and processes;
– (Preferably) in possession of VCA Basis and forklift certificate;
– Has insight into the operation of machines and processes;
– Knowledge of materials and the possible processing processes;
– Affinity with (production) automation.
A fun and challenging job with development and career opportunities within a growing dynamic company.
Are you interested in the above position? Call: 0497-337589 or send your CV + motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org
Uren per week: 40
Sjimmie Pellen email@example.com