As a production planner you are responsible for optimal planning within the desired delivery time of the customers. You will identify the bottlenecks and set out the right actions with the relevant departments. You are also responsible for the right
distribution of possible outsourcing. All in all, a nice versatile job in which you are the connecting link between the internal department, the logistics department, the business office and the point of contact for the production manager.
– You will plan and monitor the production orders for the relevant production department.
– You will communicate with the customer and/or sales department with possible questions from the customer or shifts from production
– You will have communication with expedition about timely deliveries of product and materials
– You manage the weekly capacity consultation with the business office/sales
– You provide the organization with forecasts and analyses regarding the planning / capacity
– You identify deviations/bottlenecks in the planning and take appropriate actions
– You keep the ERP system clean and up-to-date.
– Minimum MBO working and thinking level
– Some experience in a similar position is a pre
– You have technical affinity
– Computer skills, good command of MS-Office and knowledge of ERP systems
– Good command of the Dutch and English language in word and writing.
– You are analytically strong
– You are communicatively strong
– You are accurate
– You can work well together
– You are proactive
If this vacancy has aroused your interest, please call: 0497-337589 or send your CV + motivation to email@example.com
Uren per week: 40
Sjimmie Pellen firstname.lastname@example.org