It's a growing company. They design and assemble control panels, switchgear and distribution devices. Their building in Best houses their growing organization and offers interesting career opportunities. WORK: As a work planner you are responsible for the cost price calculation of our various projects. You work out the project, make a choice for components and systems and draw up quotations with a description of the total solution offered. You summarize information about price and technology at suppliers. You ensure optimal technical and organizational preparation and planning of the commissioned projects. You communicate with the technicians and supervise the assembly during the entire assembly process. You order material and organize the logistics process together with your colleagues from the logistics department.
– Completed education MBO-4 or HBO electrical engineering
– Several years of experience in the construction of distribution equipment or as a work planner / calculator electrotechnical systems
– Experience with Syntess (ERP) is an advantage
– Responsibility, accurate, go-getter mentality and solution-oriented
– Good communication skills in English
You will work in a modern and clean workplace with varied work and a fun team. In addition, an appropriate salary with good working conditions.
Are you interested in the above position? Call: 0497-337589 or send your CV + motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org
Uren per week: 40
Sjimmie Pellen email@example.com